Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spaghetti Squash Casserole

This recipe was great! So great that I forgot to take a picture of it, before we had eaten it all. After two nights of salad in a row, this was a nice change. Not that the salads were bad, but it was nice to have a warm meal again. We travelled to Mississippi this weekend to see family, so we actually prepared this Friday night and then had it for lunch (and dinner) on Saturday. I've had spaghetti squash a couple times before and really enjoyed it. It's nice to find a new way to prepare it.

It's getting easier and easier to turn down foods that I normally would have a hard time resisting. Our parents are constantly offering up cookies, pies, donuts, ice cream, and other things I know my body doesn't need. It used to be difficult to resist this kind of stuff, but now that I've been committed to eating healthy, whole food for five weeks now, those sorts of things don't even sound good any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment