Friday, April 8, 2011

Mediterranean Salad

Just like I wasn't looking forward to last nights salad, Carmen wasn't looking forward to tonights. And just like, I ended up liking the Winter Salad, she liked the Mediterranean Salad,

The salad was really good, but we'll make a few adjustments next time we have it. We were out of bread so we didn't have the croutons that were supposed to go with it. We also used grated parmesan cheese when we should have used fresh parmesan cheese. I think that would have made a huge difference. The canned salmon also had bones in it, which were a pain to remove. I didn't realize it wasn't boneless when I bought it, but I will definitely pay more attention next time! I also think it would be good to add some kalamata olives to the salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment